A COMPREHENSIVE MEASUREMENT, CONTROL AND REGULATION CONCEPT MAKES HIGH SYSTEM EFFICIENCY POSSIBLE
IT IS OUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THIS IS IMPLEMENTED
Electrical and Instrumentation at WWV
Our large team of technicians and engineers enables us to install all electrical, measurement and control systems and hand these over ready for operation. The flexibility we enjoy also enables us to manage all sizes of project and interruptions to projects.
Together with our team, we are able to support and manage the planning, specification, calls for tender and building inspection processes at every phase of the project, until the system is commissioned.
- switching systems and switchgear buildings
- cabling, cable runs and cable management
- earthing, potential equalisation, overvoltage and lightning protection, EMC
- lighting and power systems.
- distributed control systems
- instrumentation and measurement technology
- fire alarm systems
- gas and fire warning systems.