TIGHTER SEPARATION OF STARTING PRODUCTS REQUIRES CLEVER DESIGNS IN COLUMN AND VESSEL CONSTRUCTION
WE KNOW SEPARATION!
Conversion of columns and vessels by WWV
For decades, WWV has been building a unique reputation as a competent service provider in the field of column and vessel construction. Columns, reactors and vessels for chemical and petrochemical production systems are often subjected to fluctuating heat and pressure loads. As such, production quality needs to be high in apparatus and vessel construction, and a high level of responsibility has to be assumed. Our customers can benefit from our sound knowledge and many years of experience in this area, and rest assured that we can handle this pressure.
Regardless of whether we are working for large-scale industry or small- and medium-sized production plants, all the services we offer you come from one source:
- engineering as well as full construction and production
- assembly and production of columns and vessel shell segments
- disassembly/reassembly of fixtures (distribution panels, sieve bottoms, valve trays, cascade trays etc., plus their supports/support rings)
- dismantling/modification of nozzles, pipelines (connecting/head pipes, distributor pipes)
- column conversion, e.g. separating cuts as part of a full conversion of a column or a vessel, as well as installation/adjustment of new shell ring parts.